ii0!!

miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

HIM!!!


este es el simbolo de HIM!!

el mejor grupo de rock gotico duro

si señor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

su mejor cancion es your sweet 666






There are things you should know

The distance between us seems to grow

But you're holding

on strong

Oh how hard it's to let go,

oh so hard to let go

I'm waiting for your call

and I'm ready to take your

six six six in my heart

I'm longing for your touch

and I welcome

your sweetsix six six in my heart

I'm losing my faith in you

You don't want it to be true

But there's nothing you can do

There's nothing you can do - Yes, I've lost my faith

in you

I'm waiting for your call

and I'm ready to take yoursix six six

in my heart

I'm longing for your touch and

I welcome your sweetsix six six in my heart

How long we have to wait

For love is fading so slowlyI know it's too late

Oh my god you're so lonely

I'm waiting for your call and

I'm ready to take yoursix six six in my heart

I'm longing for your touch and

I welcome your sweetsix six six in my heart

I'm ready for your call and

I'm ready to take your sixsix six in my heart

I'm longing for your touch and

I welcome your sweet

six six six in my heart

In my heart

In my heart

In my heart



bueno nada mas ke comentar oy actualizo yo,ana

ke cris esta na sua casiña y por eso pongo esta foto

ke a ella no le gusta him jusjus

pos...na mas ke decir ke oy fue un dia normal

tirando a dia de mierda!

No hay comentarios:

black stars!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics